A luxury watch usually contains over 170 parts, in order to keep your watch reacting and performing in peak condition, it will require a service every three to five years. We are solely dedicated to maintaining high quality timepieces. Our watchmaker is fully Omega Accredited and our workshop is an Officially Certified Service Centre for Omega. This means that we need to service watches to their high standards. Even the tools must match their requirements of quality. The parts are supplied by the manufacturers of the watches.
Our operation is based on ensuring that every watch is reverted back to its showroom functionality and appearance.
Each service includes the following :
- Dismantling of case
- Complete dismantling of mechanism
- Ultrasonic cleaning of components
- Worn parts are replaced with brand new genuine parts.
- Ultrasonic cleaning of case and bracelet (where appropriate) and refinished if necessary.
- Re-assembly of the watch movement and Oiling of components with regulation
- Re-assembly of dial and hands
- Re-assembly of watch and Replacement seals
- Final regulation
- Full water resistance and pressure tests
- 48 hour final test procedure
- A full 24 month warranty is offered on all full service work.
Replacement Straps and bracelets
We also stock Hirsch watch straps or we are able to order brand specific straps and bracelets if required. Bracelets may also undergo restoration / repair work to repair any damage.
Hirsch straps are all re-embroidered, water resistant and dries quickly with only premium leather used in all of its construction. This means longer service life and high quality construction with jointless connection between upper and lining leather.
Your strap is perfectly protected from external influences, even combinations of heat, sweat and moisture will not harm it – your strap will always retain its pristine beauty, aesthetics and functional qualities.