Battery and Reseals
On our premises our qualified watchmaker can change batteries, reseal and test watches for water resistance. We use the world’s highest quality equipment purchased from the leading horological suppliers in Switzerland.
Simple cell only can be completed while you wait. This avoids having to wait a few weeks while a jeweller sends your watch away.
The water proof testing machine we have allows us to test up to 1200 meters. This means we can waterproof most watches including sports divers models example Omega Seamaster.
A Battery and Reseal Includes:
- Visual inspection of watch case, glass & crown.
- Removal of case back and visual check of movement replacing seal.
- Replacement of battery.
- Removal of the glass and replacement of seal
- Removal of crown seal (some models require a new replacement crown as the seal is integral and cannot be removed, this may have an additional cost).
- Lubrication of seals
- Resealing watch case.
- Final water resistance pressure testing.
- A full 12 month warranty is offered on all battery & reseals.